Sunday 18 July 2010

Research & Planning - Digital Technology


During this music video task my knowledge of production technology strengthened because of practice and further experimentation. This development of technology skill will help increase my future projects quality level leading to a professional result. This increased technology knowledge covers the video cameras I used, the editing suites and uploading to you tube.

During this production task I leant little new, but it did help me improve on what I already knew concerning production technology. One of the problems I encountered was how the camera had a fade setting on, I overcame this though by searching through all relevant settings until I found the fade option. This experimentation with the camera helped me learn a lot about it, this will help me in the future for any other issues. Within the production I also found research to be very important, me and my group relied heavily on the official busted video on you tube as a guide to our video.
For my A2 exam production I feel I should carry on developing my camera skills and also look at sound quality if required, as the video camera microphones are not of a brilliant quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment