Saturday 30 October 2010

Research & Planning - Moodboard & Audience Profile

[Scarlet Pills Mood-board]
Here I have created a mood-board in response to what I think my target audience will be like. Headlights (the chosen song for my video) appeals to a rock/punk/light metal genre audience, although I feel they will not be too hardcore in their ways of life and have tried to demonstrate this balance through their typical ideologies in my mood-board. I have done this because I need my work to be eye-catching and appealing to the target audience, from this I can tell what sorts of brands and colours I should use, what brand styles to avoid and perhaps what locations would be useful in relation to the song. To aid me in the production I listened to the track and surfed the internet, thinking of as many aspects to include as I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment